Sunday, May 25, 2008

RFTW Day Last

Friday we got to DC and Saturday went to The Wall. Mission accomplished. This has been so hard. As the trip went on....too tired and too sweaty to blog at night. I don't want to be a reporter..........they observe and record all day and then must report. So many stories.............I think I'll need to get home and run it through my mind and report some great stories.

My main man "Road Hog" left for Texas this mornin. He was the first guy to greet me in California and he extended his hand and said in his best Texas gravely growl, my name is "Ground Hog" and they call me that because my Hog is on the ground all the time because I can't get the kickstand down. Sure enough in Chattanooga, TN at the H-D dealer, Musicman and Ms. Musicman and I are last to leave the party and here comes "Ground Hog" and he says, Hey DJ can I talk to you for a minute over here and there was his Hog on the ground. Thanks for the memorey Ground Hog, you will live forever in my mind.........

See you on the radio Friday night and remember it ALL VINYL NIGHT on Monday May 2.

L+P
DJ

4 comments:

Uni-Go said...

I'm sure Your enjoying the ride, weather ,scenery, and accommodations DJ. Have a safe ride home, see You soon, BC.

Anonymous said...

Hey dad,
We knew you could do it.We are proud of you. I bet you have lots of stories to tell and picture's to show us. Have a safe ride back home remember don't go faster than your angels. See you soon. 1-4-3

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your Blogs through this whole trip. You are one impressive dude. Thanks for what you've done for our country back in the 70s and for the great music you're putting out at KAXE. You're my favorite DJ.

I know you were tired from this trip, because you wrote that your next show, a vinyl night, would be on May 2. Problem was, you were writing on May 25 - you meant June 2nd, of course. Unless, your ride has put you into some sort of time travel mode.

Glad you got back home to your loved ones safely.

Annie

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]