Friday, March 21, 2008

DJ's top ten favorite artists




1. BoDeans their newest release is "Still"****rated and "Joe Dirt Car" 2cd set***********rated
2. The Cure my favorite cd is Disintegretion*****rated
3. Lucinda Williams my favorite cd "Live at the Fillmore" 2cd set*****rated
4. Kasey Chambers my favorite cd "The Captain"*****rated
5. Stone Coyotes my favorite cd "Rise from the Ashes"*****rated
6. Fred Eaglesmith my favorite cd "Milly's Cafe"***************rated
7. Black Angels only one cd so far "Passover"****************rated
8. Kings of Leon only 3 cd's so far and all are****************rated
9. BoDiddley any cd or tape or record I can find are***********rated
10. John Lee Hooker my favorite cd "The Healer"*************rated

Who are your top 10 favorite artists? Post your list and you will qualify to win the BoDeans newest CD "Still" or The Stone Coyotes newest CD "VIII"

Stay tuned.................................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

DJ,

Top 10 favorite artists? That's easy, just one for 10 + reasons.
1. BonJovi, "Lost Highway"
2. BonJovi "Have a Nice Day"
3. BonJovi "This left feels right"
4. BonJovi "Bounce"
5. BonJovi "Undiscovered Soul"
6. BonJovi "Destination anywhere"
7. BonJovi "These Days"
9. BonJovi "Cross Roads"
10. BonJovi "Slippery When Wet"
Want more? Okay,
11. BonJovi "100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans can't be wrong" (box set)
12. BonJovi "One Wild Night"
13. BonJovi "CRUSH" how could I forget that?????
14. BonJovi "Keep the Faith"
Mix a little of that in with the BoDeans and Stone Coyotes will yeah?
Stay tuned...okay I will.

Frannie

Anonymous said...

DJ

1.CareyUnderwood,"Jesus take the wheel"
2.[HSM]2"Fabulous"
3.[HSM]2"You are the music in me"
4.[HSM]2"Bet on it"
5.[HSM]2"Everyday"
6.[HSM]2"All for one"
7.[HSM]2"Humuhumunukumukuapua'a"
8.[HSM]2"What is it"
9.[HSM]2"Work tthis out"
10.[HSM]2"I don't dance"

I have alot more!,I'll stay in tuch.

DJtheDJ917 said...

Hey Frannie, I did my Annual Daytona Bike Week Show in early March and someone requested a song they did about motorcycles? I haven't listened to much Bon Jovi, which one is it, do you know? DJ

Anonymous said...

Mr. DJ,

Let me call one of the Jersey Boys, I'll get back to you.

F

Anonymous said...

DJ
I do not have any top ten favorites because everything is so good at KAXE. THe Bonjovi fan needs to expand their horizions and realize KAXE has more to offer than bonjovi. SInce I started listening i have learned so much from the station.My music vocabulary has grown over the years thanks to a certian someone very close to me who enlightened me to awesome classic rock of the 60's and 70's. The blue collar workers appreciate the music and so do the rednecks. Thanks so much for thinking of us DJ keep up the good work.

Peace,
Blue collar worker

Anonymous said...

Blue collar worker,

I think Frannie likes all kinds of music too and I think she is just telling us she REALLY LIKES Bon Jovi. At one time I would have done the same with Bob Seger or The Stones or The BoDeans and then I found KAXE. Thank you so much for listening and stay tuned on Wed morns from 9-12 for the Red Neck Blue Collar Power Hour and you get the whole three hours cuz you deserve it. Deeg aka DJtheDJ

Anonymous said...

DJ,
1. Pink floyd
2. Metallica
3. Deep purple
4. Smile empty soul
5. Trapt
6. 3 doors down
7. The doors
8. Korn
9. Breaking benjamin
10. Rob zombie
and a ton more